Chapter 20: Inside the Department of Injustice: The Calculated Corruption of Justice
- Department of Justice, Office of Professional Responsibility Report on Stevens Misconduct. “Investigation of Allegations of Prosecutorial Misconduct in United States v. Theodore F. Stevens.” Crim. No. 08-231 (D.D.C. 2009) (EGS), August 15, 2011.
- Fairness in Disclosure of Evidence Act, S. 2197, 112th Cong. (2012).
- Johnson, Carrie. “Report: Prosecutors Hid Evidence In Ted Stevens Case.” NPR, March 15, 2012. Last accessed December 27, 2013. http://www.npr.org.
- Call for Criminal Discovery Reform, letter to the United States Senate, June 5, 2012, on behalf of the Constitution Project et al.
- Report of Henry F. Schuelke III to Hon. Emmet G. Sullivan of Investigation Conducted Pursuant to the Court’s Order, dated April 7, 2009, United States v. Theodore F. Stevens, Crim. No. 1:08-cr-00231-EGS (D.D.C. 2009), March 15, 2012.
- United States v. James A. Brown, Dockets [including all filings, transcripts, orders, opinions, etc.] in S.D. Tex., Fifth Circuit, and Supreme Court.
- United States v. Kohring, 637 F.3d 895 (9th Cir. 2011).
- United States v Kott, 423 Fed.Appx. 736 (9th Cir. March 24, 2011). United States v. Theodore F. Stevens, Crim. No. 1:08-cr-00231-EGS (D.D.C. 2009) [all filings, transcripts, orders, etc.].