Chapter 19: The Last Chance
- Brown Oral Argument Exhibits provided to the Court at oral argument
Federal Bureau of Investigation. Press Release. “Andrew Weissmann Appointed as FBI’s General Counsel.” October 26, 2011. Last accessed December 26, 2013. http://www.fbi.gov.
- Huffington Post. “Kathryn Ruemmler: Meet Obama’s New White House Counsel,” June 2, 2011.
- Johnson, Carrie. Interview. “Prosecutor Buckled under Pressure of Stevens Trial.” NPR, October 1, 2010.
- LaCaze v Warden Louisiana Correctional Institute for Women, 645 F.3d 728 (5th Cir.), opinion amended on denial of rehearing en banc 647 F.3d 1175 (5th Cir. 2011).
- Reilly, Ryan. “Ted Stevens Prosecutor Felt ‘Scapegoated’ during Misconduct Investigation.” TPM, September 28, 2010.
- Savage, Charles. “Prosecutor Who Pursued Stevens Case Kills Himself.” New York Times, September 28, 2010.
- Southwick, Leslie. The Nominee: A Political and Spiritual Journey. Jackson: UP Mississippi, 2013.
- United States v. James A. Brown, Dockets [including all filings, transcripts, orders, opinions, etc.] in S.D. Tex., Fifth Circuit, and Supreme Court. United States v. Theodore F. Stevens, Crim. No. 1:08-cr-00231-EGS(D.D.C. 2009) [all filings, transcripts, orders, etc.].
- Yost, Pete. “Nicholas Marsh, Ted Stevens Prosecutor, Dead in Apparent Suicide.” Huffington Post, September 27, 2010.
- Stevens Case Prosecutor Kills Himself